Michael Liuzzi represents clients in their business, corporate, and real estate transactions, as well as in the area of estate planning. Mr. Liuzzi’s legal services combine more than 35 years of experience, reasonable fees, and a practical, efficient, problem-solving, goal-oriented approach. His broad experience enables him to handle substantially all of his client’s business transactions.
Business and Corporate transactions include:
- Planning, formation and organization of Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, Joint Ventures, and other businesses;
- Sales, acquisitions, mergers, reorganizations, and dissolution of businesses;
- Negotiating and preparing employment, consulting, and independent contractor agreements;
- Negotiating and preparing buy-sell and other stock related agreements;
- Negotiating and preparing confidentiality and other business contracts and agreements; and licensing transactions.
Real Estate transactions include:
- Sales, purchases, leases, and exchanges;
- Negotiating and preparing construction contracts;
- Negotiating and preparing agreements for the joint ownership of real property.
Estate Planning includes the preparation of Trusts and Wills.
- Business, Real Estate, Estate Planning, and Taxation sections of the California and San Diego County Bar Associations (member)
- University of San Diego Alumni Association Board of Directors from 1987 to 2005. He was President of USD’s Alumni Association in 1990-91 and 2002-03
- Member of the University of San Diego School of Business Alumni Association Council (former member)
- USD’s National Council of Advisors, which consults with the university’s President on various issues, and the 2002-03 Search Committee for USD’s President (former member)
- Board of Trustees of San Diego Junior Theatre from 2007 to 2011. He served as President of Junior Theatre’s Board of Trustees during 2010-11